Law Office of Scott Miller wins cases for those charged with traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony and probation violations in Alpharetta, Roswell & Sandy Springs.
- Page 1
Reschedule of Case in State Court Can Save Underage DUI Driver's Privileges.
Cobb Traffic Attorney, Scott Miller has clients case rescheduled to allow more time for client to complete The Court's Obligations.
Roswell DUI Attorney Scott MiIler Gets Results
Dunwoody GA Speeding Ticket Lawyer Scott Miller Recommends his clients to take a Defensive Driving Course.
Scott Miller got clients DUI charge reduced, in Roswell, GA.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 05/15/2018 State Bar of Georgia DUI update 5/11/2018
- Posted on 01/28/2018 Georgia Beer Day in metro Atlanta, don't drink and drive.
- Posted on 07/04/2015 Happy Fourth of July America!