The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Fighting client's failure to yield accident charge: On August 26, 2019, at 5:10 PM, I appeared with my client in DeKalb State Court. This client had been charged with a failure to yield accident.
Fighting client’s following too close charge in Roswell: Monday, August 26, 2019, I appeared with my client in Roswell city court. He was charged with a following to close accident.
Fighting client’s speeding ticket in Johns Creek GA. Court On 9/27/19, I appeared with my client in John’s Creek Court. He was charged was speeding 69 mph in a 45 mph zone. This was the client’s 11th speeding ticket.
Traffic ticket, client’s hold and clear in Milton Georgia. August 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM: I appeared with my client in Milton City Court.
8/19/19: I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court. Monday, August 19, 2019: I appeared with my client in for Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with DUI, prescription drugs.
8/21/19, in Roswell Court with client charged with speeding At 5:20 PM, I appeared in Roswell Municipal Court with my client. My client was charged with a very high speeding ticket, traveling 71 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.
8/16/19, I appeared with my client in Douglas County Court. Friday, August 16, 2019: I appeared with my client in Douglas County State Court.
Fighting client's speeding ticket in Forsyth Court: On Thursday, July 11, 2019, I appeared with my client in Forsyth County Court.
Getting client’s DUI charge reduced in Dunwoody, GA. In December, I appeared in Dunwoody City Court with my client, she had been charged with DUI. This was my client’s first in a lifetime DUI ticket.
Attending a bond hearing for my client in Fulton County Jail. May 30, 2019, at 9:35 AM: My client, who is a teenager, was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving for traveling 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor