The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Got client’s reckless driving charge reduced in Alpharetta. Wed. February 20, 2019, at 3:00 PM: I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court. He was charged with reckless driving and too fast for conditions.
Got client’s speeding ticket reduced in Alpharetta. On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court.
Fighting client's speeding, reckless driving in Alpharetta. Wednesday, February 20, 2019: I accompanied my client to Alpharetta Municipal Court to fight his super speeder and reckless driving tickets.
3/8/19, Roswell court with client for admin. license hearing: Friday, March 8, 3:00 PM: I appeared in Roswell court with my client for her administrative license hearing. My client had been charged with DUI.
Getting client’s super speeder reduced in Forsyth County, GA. Getting client’s super speeder reduced in Forsyth County, GA. Friday, March 8, 2019, 4:30 PM: I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court.
Defending 2nd. client in Forsyth Court against super speeder. March 8, 2019, at 4:55 PM: I appeared with my 2nd. client and her father in Forsyth State Court. She was charged with a super speeder, 89 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client’s speeding and reckless driving in Atlanta. Friday, March 8, 2019, 10:39 AM: I appeared in Atlanta city court with my client who had been charged with speeding and reckless driving.
Fighting speeding ticket for a 17 year old in Alpharetta, GA. Wednesday, March 6, 2019: I appeared with my 17 year old client and her parents in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
Fighting Florida client's speeding ticket in Alpharetta Wednesday, March 6, 2019: I appeared for my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court. He is a Florida resident and not able to return to GA. to attend court.
My appearance in Milton City Court for client's traffic ticket: Monday, March 4, 2019: I appeared in Milton City Court on behalf of my client who was not present, to pay his court fine of $193.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor