The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Speeding in a Georgia Construction Zone. I saw a sign on the highway recently that said, “slow down my mommy and daddy work here!”
Drive like your kids are on the street you are driving on. Schools are still closed, and children are at home and at play. With social gatherings limited, children are often on the street outside their homes.
Speeding tickets in Georgia: Georgia is opening for business, however vehicle traffic continues to be less than normal. Do not take this as an opportunity to drive you vehicle faster.
Defending DUI charge in Alpharetta, GA. I appeared along with my client in the Alpharetta City Court to defend him against the charge of DUI, driving less safe.
Happy Memorial Day 2020! We remember all who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
Memorial Day Festivities 2020: This is the first Memorial Day we have experienced with the threat of COVID-19 infection.
Ticketed for driving without insurance: I appeared in the Roswell City Court with my client to answer his charge of driving, operating a motor vehicle, with no proof of insurance.
20,000 Georgia teens need to take the drivers road test. The GA Dept of Driver Services says that the 20,000 teens who acquired their drivers license without an over the road test, will need to complete this test.
Getting my client’s super speeder ticket reduced in Alpharetta: My client and I appeared in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. She had been charged with a super speeder ticket.
Fighting driver's following to close ticket in Roswell, GA. I appeared in the Roswell, Georgia municipal court to fight my client’s ticket for following too closely. He was charged with Georgia code 40-6-49.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor