The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Fighting illegal client’s driving without license charge. On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court. My client was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
Fighting client's lane direction violation in Atlanta. Fighting client's lane direction violation in Atlanta. Georgia code, 40-6-24, lane direction control signals:
Failure to obey a flashing red or yellow signal signal. Georgia code 40-6–23: Flashing red stop or yellow caution signal: Failure to obey a flashing red or yellow signal signal.
Ticketed for Georgia move over law? Georgia move over law: Georgia code 40 –6–16,
GA CODE 40-6-14, limits on sound volume produced by radio. Limits on sound volume produced by radio, tape player, or by other mechanical sound making devices or instruments from within the motor vehicle.
Proof of insurance for motorcycle operators: Georgia code 40-6-11 insurance requirements for operation of motorcycles:
Obedience to an authorized person directing traffic is required: Georgia code 40-6-2, “no person shall fail or refuse to comply with any lawful order or direction of any police officer, firefighter, or school crossing guard:
Getting client’s extremely high speed ticket dismissed! On January 13, 2019, I appeared with my under age client and my client’s family in the Douglas County State Court.
Fighting client's disobeying traffic control device accident. 1/13/19, I appeared on my client's behalf in Alpharetta City Court. My client was charged in an accident caused by his disobedience of a traffic control device.
1/14/19, second client with super speeder in Milton Court: I appeared with my client in Milton City Court. My client had been issued a super speeder ticket. He was clocked driving his vehicle at 29 mph over the limit.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor