The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 7
Failure to obey a flashing red or yellow signal signal. Georgia code 40-6–23: Flashing red stop or yellow caution signal: Failure to obey a flashing red or yellow signal signal.
Ticketed for Georgia move over law? Georgia move over law: Georgia code 40 –6–16,
GA CODE 40-6-14, limits on sound volume produced by radio. Limits on sound volume produced by radio, tape player, or by other mechanical sound making devices or instruments from within the motor vehicle.
Proof of insurance for motorcycle operators: Georgia code 40-6-11 insurance requirements for operation of motorcycles:
Obedience to an authorized person directing traffic is required: Georgia code 40-6-2, “no person shall fail or refuse to comply with any lawful order or direction of any police officer, firefighter, or school crossing guard:
Getting client’s extremely high speed ticket dismissed! On January 13, 2019, I appeared with my under age client and my client’s family in the Douglas County State Court.
Fighting client's disobeying traffic control device accident. 1/13/19, I appeared on my client's behalf in Alpharetta City Court. My client was charged in an accident caused by his disobedience of a traffic control device.
1/14/19, second client with super speeder in Milton Court: I appeared with my client in Milton City Court. My client had been issued a super speeder ticket. He was clocked driving his vehicle at 29 mph over the limit.
Fighting my client's super speeder ticket in Milton, GA. On January 14, 2019, I appeared for my client in Milton City Court. My client had been issued a super speeder traffic ticket.
Fighting client’s aggressive driving charge in Roswell, GA. On Monday, January 14, 2019, I appeared with my client for a second appearance in Roswell city court. My client had been charged with aggressive driving.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor