The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 4
December 19, 2019 at 4:47 PM in Alpharetta Court: I appeared in the Alpharetta municipal court with my client who was charged with speeding.
Thursday, December 19, 2019 in Alpharetta Municipal Court: I appeared today with my client in the Alpharetta municipal court. My client had been charged with driving a vehicle 93 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client's failure to yield accident charge: On August 26, 2019, at 5:10 PM, I appeared with my client in DeKalb State Court. This client had been charged with a failure to yield accident.
Fighting client’s following too close charge in Roswell: Monday, August 26, 2019, I appeared with my client in Roswell city court. He was charged with a following to close accident.
Fighting client’s speeding ticket in Johns Creek GA. Court On 9/27/19, I appeared with my client in John’s Creek Court. He was charged was speeding 69 mph in a 45 mph zone. This was the client’s 11th speeding ticket.
Traffic ticket, client’s hold and clear in Milton Georgia. August 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM: I appeared with my client in Milton City Court.
8/19/19: I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court. Monday, August 19, 2019: I appeared with my client in for Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with DUI, prescription drugs.
8/21/19, in Roswell Court with client charged with speeding At 5:20 PM, I appeared in Roswell Municipal Court with my client. My client was charged with a very high speeding ticket, traveling 71 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.
8/16/19, I appeared with my client in Douglas County Court. Friday, August 16, 2019: I appeared with my client in Douglas County State Court.
Fighting client's speeding ticket in Forsyth Court: On Thursday, July 11, 2019, I appeared with my client in Forsyth County Court.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor