The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 6
Wednesday, 12/19/18, in Alpharetta, GA. Municipal Court: On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal Court.
Client's following to close charge dismissed in Dekalb Co: On Monday, 1-14-19, I appeared on my client’s behalf in Dekalb Recorders Court. My client had been charged with a following too close accident.
Attending client's administrative license suspension hearing: Or November 9, 2018: I appeared with my client for an administrative license suspension hearing and Roswell, GA.
Fighting Juvenile client’s speeding ticket in Cherokee County On Thursday, November 8, 2018, I appeared with my client, who is 16 years old, in the Juvenile Court of Cherokee County.
In Fayette Court fighting client's drug & obstruction charge In Fayette County Superior Court fighting client's charges of felony obstruction of an officer, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana.
Fighting client’s DUI ticket in Fulton State Court: On October 31, 2018, at 9:30 AM, I appeared with my client to fight his DUI charge in Fulton State Court.
Fighting client's marijuana charge in Sandy Springs Court. On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, I appeared with my client in the Sandy Springs Municipal Court. She had been charged with violating Georgia code 16-13-2.
Fighting client’s marijuana charge in Roswell City Court: On October 31, 2018, at 8:30 AM, I appeared with my client in Roswell Court. I was there to defend her against possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce.
Fighting client’s following to close in Cobb State Court. On Tuesday, October 16, 2018, I appeared with my client in Cobb State Court. He was charged with a following to close accident.
Possible federal bus stop law increasing penalties significantly: According to WSB TV, “a petition on WhiteHouse.gov is calling for lawmakers to create a federal bus stop safety law with significant penalties."
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor