The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 6
Defending 2nd. client in Forsyth Court against super speeder. March 8, 2019, at 4:55 PM: I appeared with my 2nd. client and her father in Forsyth State Court. She was charged with a super speeder, 89 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client’s speeding and reckless driving in Atlanta. Friday, March 8, 2019, 10:39 AM: I appeared in Atlanta city court with my client who had been charged with speeding and reckless driving.
Fighting speeding ticket for a 17 year old in Alpharetta, GA. Wednesday, March 6, 2019: I appeared with my 17 year old client and her parents in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
Fighting Florida client's speeding ticket in Alpharetta Wednesday, March 6, 2019: I appeared for my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court. He is a Florida resident and not able to return to GA. to attend court.
My appearance in Milton City Court for client's traffic ticket: Monday, March 4, 2019: I appeared in Milton City Court on behalf of my client who was not present, to pay his court fine of $193.
Fighting client's speeding ticket in Milton, Georgia. March 4, 2019: I appeared with my client in the Milton municipal court. My client had been issued a speeding ticket for going 58 mph in a 40 mph zone.
Meeting With prosecutor for pretrial discussion. On Monday, February 18, 2019, I met with the prosecutor for the Alpharetta Municipal court to discuss several upcoming client arrangements.
Client's super speeder ticket dismissed in Alpharetta. On February 27, 2019, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. My client had been charged with a super speeder ticket.
Fighting illegal client’s driving without license charge. On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court. My client was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
Fighting client's lane direction violation in Atlanta. Fighting client's lane direction violation in Atlanta. Georgia code, 40-6-24, lane direction control signals:
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor