The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 5
Getting client’s DUI charge reduced in Dunwoody, GA. In December, I appeared in Dunwoody City Court with my client, she had been charged with DUI. This was my client’s first in a lifetime DUI ticket.
Attending a bond hearing for my client in Fulton County Jail. May 30, 2019, at 9:35 AM: My client, who is a teenager, was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving for traveling 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Fighting client’s traffic tickets in DeKalb Recorders Court Thursday, June 6, 2019: I appeared with my client DeKalb Recorders Court.
Fighting client's DUI in Forsyth State Court: On Thursday, May 30, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He had been charged with DUI.
Fighting client's serious injury by vehicle charge in Fulton. June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM: I appeared in Fulton Superior Court with my client, my client’s family, the victim, and victim’s family.
Fighting client’s super speeder ticket in Forsyth St. Court On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He was ticketed for driving 90 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client’s speeding in Forsyth, GA. On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared on behalf of my client in Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with speeding.
Getting client's passing school bus ticket dismissed in GA. In December, I appeared in Sandy Springs city court with my client to answer the charge of passing a stopped school bus.
Getting client's probation violation charge dismissed in GA. In December, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta City Court. He had been charged with probation violation.
Getting client’s striking pedestrian charge amended. In December, I appeared with my client in Sandy Springs City Court. My client had been charged with striking a pedestrian.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor