The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 5
Getting client’s DUI charge reduced in Dunwoody, GA. In December, I appeared in Dunwoody City Court with my client, she had been charged with DUI. This was my client’s first in a lifetime DUI ticket.
Attending a bond hearing for my client in Fulton County Jail. May 30, 2019, at 9:35 AM: My client, who is a teenager, was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving for traveling 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Fighting client’s traffic tickets in DeKalb Recorders Court Thursday, June 6, 2019: I appeared with my client DeKalb Recorders Court.
Fighting client's DUI in Forsyth State Court: On Thursday, May 30, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He had been charged with DUI.
Fighting client's serious injury by vehicle charge in Fulton. June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM: I appeared in Fulton Superior Court with my client, my client’s family, the victim, and victim’s family.
Fighting client’s super speeder ticket in Forsyth St. Court On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He was ticketed for driving 90 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client’s speeding in Forsyth, GA. On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared on behalf of my client in Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with speeding.
Getting client's passing school bus ticket dismissed in GA. In December, I appeared in Sandy Springs city court with my client to answer the charge of passing a stopped school bus.
Getting client's probation violation charge dismissed in GA. In December, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta City Court. He had been charged with probation violation.
Getting client’s striking pedestrian charge amended. In December, I appeared with my client in Sandy Springs City Court. My client had been charged with striking a pedestrian.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor