The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 2
Fighting client’s speeding in Gwinnett GA. Recorders Court I appeared with my client in Gwinnett Recorders Court to defend him against exceeding the posted speed limit. Ticketed for 62 mph in a 45 mile per hour zone.
Speed may thrill you but it also may kill you! Drive safely and do not exceed the speed limit. If you do you may be in violation of Georgia code 40-6-181.
Georgia teens allowed drivers license without road test. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, Georgia teens will be temporarily allowed to get a drivers license without completing the required road test.
Atlanta and Georgia are beginning to open! The state of Georgia and the City of Atlanta are beginning to open. Every one should be careful to continue to observe social distancing guidelines.
Stay at home order violations: By now, almost every state has some stay at home order restrictions.
We are open and working remotely to defend you! Although we are working from home and practicing social distancing, The Law Office Of Scott Miller is open and working hard to defend you, our clients.
Mask wearing bank robber in Cobb County: Surgical masks are in short supply in metro Atlanta, and one man is taking advantage of the coronavirus scare by wearing a surgical mask while robbing banks.
Possible snow showers Friday morning in Atlanta Atlanta may experience snow showers today. With temperatures in the 20s and 30s, Atlanta could experience snow this morning, this afternoon and tonight.
Atlanta homes evacuated because of gas leak today. Atlanta fire department Issued an evacuation order for homes in the area of Glen Iris Drive and East Avenue.
Winter weather advisory for North Georgia: 2//19/2020, A winter weather advisory has been posted beginning 5 AM Thursday through 1:00 AM Friday.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor