The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
8/19/19: I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court. Monday, August 19, 2019: I appeared with my client in for Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with DUI, prescription drugs.
Getting client’s DUI charge reduced in Dunwoody, GA. In December, I appeared in Dunwoody City Court with my client, she had been charged with DUI. This was my client’s first in a lifetime DUI ticket.
Fighting client's DUI in Forsyth State Court: On Thursday, May 30, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He had been charged with DUI.
Getting client’s DUI reduced in Gwinnett County: In November, I appeared with my client in Gwinnett Recorders Court. I was there to defend him against a DUI, driving less safe charge.
Don’t end up with a DUI on your record, it doesn’t go away. A DUI doesn’t go away, always fight it. Call the Alpharetta, Roswell, Dunwoody, DUI Defense attorney Scott Miller today, for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
3/8/19, Roswell court with client for admin. license hearing: Friday, March 8, 3:00 PM: I appeared in Roswell court with my client for her administrative license hearing. My client had been charged with DUI.
Defending client at GA DUI administrative license suspension: On January 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM: I appeared with my client for an administrative license hearing in Roswell, GA. My client had been charged with DUI.
Attending client's administrative license suspension hearing: Or November 9, 2018: I appeared with my client for an administrative license suspension hearing and Roswell, GA.
Fighting client’s DUI ticket in Fulton State Court: On October 31, 2018, at 9:30 AM, I appeared with my client to fight his DUI charge in Fulton State Court.
license suspension hearing with my client On October 26, 2018 at 3:19 PM: My client and I appeared at DUI license suspension hearing.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia