The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 4
Attending client’s ALS hearing in Roswell, GA. On Friday, I attended a license suspension hearing for my client in Roswell, GA.
Fighting my client's DUI in the City of Milton. On October 9, 2017, I attended a pretrial negotiation in Milton City Court, on behalf of my client. He had been charged with DUI. This was his 2nd DUI.
Getting client's DUI reduced in Alpharetta On September 11, 2017, I was in the Alpharetta Municipal Courthouse representing my client.
Happy Labor Day From the Alpharetta Atourney Scott Miller Labor Day frees us from work to enjoy leisure time like backyard barbecues. If alcohol is involved in your Labor Day celebration, do not drive a motor vehicle.
Fighting to keep driving privileges for my DUI client. On August 15, 2017, I appeared with my client at an administrative license suspension hearing.
Fighting client's drug related DUI in Roswell, GA. I appeared in Roswell City Court for my client in an administrative license suspension hearing.
Fighting client's DUI in Fulton County Court I appeared on behalf of my client in Fulton Superior Court. I was there to attend calendar call for her DUI charge.
Hiring a DUI defense attorney in Alpharetta. As soon as you are released from jail, you should hire a local expert DUI defense attorney.
Fighting client's DUI in Alpharetta, GA. I appeared in the Alpharetta City Court to fight my client' DUI charge. She was stopped for making an legal left turn and was arrested for DUI.
My client charged with DUI in Alpharetta Another happy client, I got his DUI charge reduced to reckless driving.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia