The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 5
Fighting client's DUI in Roswell I appeared in Roswell City Court to fight my client's DUI charge. Although, my client's blood alcohol level was high, this is his first in a lifetime charge.
Happy 4th of July from DUI defense Attorney Scott Miller. The 4th of July is often involved with flag waving, fireworks, backyard barbecues, and often consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Fighting my client's DUI in Milton, Georgia I appeared in the Milton City Court accompanied by my client. He had been charged with DUI.
Do not plead guilty to DUI in Alpharetta says Atty. S Miller If you have a DUI on your record, it will follow you the rest of your life. An experienced DUI defense attorney may be able to get your DUI charge reduced.
Fighting my client's DUI and speeding charge in Roswell. My client had been stopped for speeding and failed the roadside sobriety test. This is my client's first in a lifetime DUI charge.
Alpheratta Atty. S. Miller Fighting client's DUI in Roswell. On May 8, 2017, I appeared with my client in Roswell City Court. My had been charged with a DUI. After negotiations, I got the charge reduced to reckless driving
Fighting client's DUI charge in Fulton State Court. I appeared on behalf of my client in Fulton State Court to fight her DUI ticket.
Defending client's charge of DUI in Fulton State Court On May 9, 2017, I appeared on behalf of my client in Fulton State Court. My client had been charged with a DUI which was the second offense in five years.
Don't be a fool in April, don't drive with a buzz! Buzzed driving is drunk driving! If you are stopped, you will be arrested for DUI.
Don't be foolish in April by failing a breathalyzer test! Don't be foolish in April by failing an alcohol breathalyzer test. The alcohol breathalyzer is used at roadside to measure the alcohol content in one's blood.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia