I appeared in the Milton City Court accompanied by my client. He had been charge with DUI.
My client who lives in Milton, was on his way home from a reunion party. He was stopped for making a left-hand turn at an intersection where turning left is prohibited. My client failed the breathalyzer test and the roadside sobriety test.
After discussions with the prosecutor I was able to get the charge reduced to reckless driving. My client who has a excellent driving record and has never been charged with DUI before was extremely pleased with the outcome.
This is another extremely happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have questions about DUI or other traffic ticket matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia