I appeared in the Milton City Court accompanied by my client. He had been charge with DUI.
My client who lives in Milton, was on his way home from a reunion party. He was stopped for making a left-hand turn at an intersection where turning left is prohibited. My client failed the breathalyzer test and the roadside sobriety test.
After discussions with the prosecutor I was able to get the charge reduced to reckless driving. My client who has a excellent driving record and has never been charged with DUI before was extremely pleased with the outcome.
This is another extremely happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have questions about DUI or other traffic ticket matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 10/31/2018license suspension hearing with my client
- Posted on 05/30/2018Georgia code 40-6-391, DUI, driving less safe.
- Posted on 04/11/2018Defending my client against a DUI in Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia