Resources dedicated to traffic violations, DUIs, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations in GA. View this page for useful information and websites.
Georgia Department of Driver Services
This website provides information on driving while intoxicated, including DUI schools and multiple offender programs. Visit this site to learn about the driving rules and regulations in Georgia.
Georgia Misdemeanor Guide
This resource defines the different types of Georgia misdemeanors, including associated penalties and guidelines. This website also includes the process for the expungement of criminal records.
This site is dedicated to various agencies within Georgia, including the judicial branch. This website provides information on Georgia’s basic court system, including the state courts of the counties that hear misdemeanor cases.
Administrative Office of the Courts of Georgia
This website offers information on the Superior Court system in Georgia, which has authority over felony cases. This website also provides helpful information on the rules of the court.
Georgia Department of Corrections
This website is dedicated to the Georgia probation system and provides in-depth information on court-mandated programs, probation facilities, community service and reporting centers. The site also contains information on field operations and court services.
- Posted on 01/03/20222022 is a New Year, however the traffic tickets that you received in 2021 are probably still on your record, if you did not hire a traffic ticket defense attorney to represent you
- Posted on 12/30/2021Attorney Scott Miller is the leading traffic and DUI defense attorney in Fulton, Dekalb, and Cobb County Georgia!
- Posted on 12/08/2021Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough. Regina: Marietta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor