The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 3
Representing a client with a DUI in Alpharetta, Georgia. I’m in Alpharetta Municipal Court representing my client who was charged with a DUI. This is his first in a lifetime DUI charge.
Getting client's DUI reduced in Fulton state court On Thursday, March 8, 2018, I appeared with my client in Fulton State Court. He had been arrested for speeding and DUI.
Defending my client against a DUI in Milton City Court. On Monday, November 13, at 1:00 PM, I appeared with my client in Milton City Court to defend him against a DUI charge.
Fighting a Super Bowl DUI for my client in Alpharetta This morning, February 5, 2018, I received a call from a previous client who had been charged last night with DUI. This was his first in a lifetime DUI charge.
Fighting California client’s DUI charge in Georgia. On Tuesday, November 7, 2017, I appeared on behalf of my client to enter a DUI plea in absentia.
Defending client against aggravated stalking in Gwinnett Co. On October 12, 2017, I appeared with my client in Gwinnett Superior Court for a bond hearing for violation of a restraining order, “aggravated stalking.”
Fighting DUI for under 21 year old client in Fulton Co. Court I appeared with my client in Fulton County Ct. to defend him against a DUI. This case is made more difficult, because my client is under 21 years of age.
More tickets for DUI, New Year’s Eve than at any other time. More tickets for DUI on New Year’s Eve than at any other time. Driving a vehicle on New Year’s Eve is a risky time to be on the road.
New Year’s Eve is a dangerous time to drive. New Year’s Eve can be the most dangerous time drive your car. The law-enforcement community is out in full force looking for drunk drivers.
Fighting client’s DUI charge in Dunnwoody, GA. I appeared in Dunwoody City Court to fight my client’s DUI charge and his failure to maintain lane charge.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia