I’m in Alpharetta Municipal Court representing my client who was charged with a DUI. This is his first in a lifetime DUI charge.
Following lengthy negotiation with the prosecutor,
I was able to get my client’s charge reduced to reckless driving.
This is an important victory for my client, because he will not have a DUI conviction on his record.
Pleading to a reckless driving charge is substantially less damaging to one’s driving record than a DUI conviction.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been arrested for DUI, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 10/31/2018license suspension hearing with my client
- Posted on 05/30/2018Georgia code 40-6-391, DUI, driving less safe.
- Posted on 04/11/2018Defending my client against a DUI in Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia