The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 7
City of Roswell administrative license suspension hearing. On January 13, 2017, I attended along with my client, a City of Roswell administrative license suspension hearing. This was because of a DUI arrest.
Fighting client's DUI in Johns Creek City Court. Fighting client's DUI in Johns Creek City Court. I appeared in the Johns Creek City Court with my client.
I appeared in Gwinnett Court to fight client's DUI charge. I appeared with my client in Gwinnett County Recorders Court to fight his DUI charge.
Getting client's DUI dismissed in Milton City Court. I appeared with my client in Milton City Court to defend him against the charge of DUI.
Getting client's DUI charge dismissed in Alpharetta Getting client's DUI charge dismissed in Alpharetta. I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court to fight his DUI charge.
Fighting client's DUI charge in City of Atlanta Court On January 4, 2017, I appeared for my client in Atlanta City Court, to defend him against a DUI.
Fighting client's DUI charge in Milton City Court On June 15, 2016, I appeared in the Milton City Court to fight my client's DUI, and failure to maintain lane charges.
Fighting client's DUI in Johns Creek, GA On June 2, 2015, I appeared in the John's Creek Municipal Court to fight my client's DUI charge.
Attorney Scott Miller fought my DUI in Alpharetta. I was charged with a DUI in Alpharetta, Georgia. I went to Attorney Miller's web site and liked what I saw. He offered a free consultation so I went to see him.
Fighting client's DUI in Atlanta Municipal Court. On May 21, 2015, I appeared in the Atlanta Municipal Court to defend my client who had been accused of DUI.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia