The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 6
In Roswell City Court defending client against a DUI charge. In Roswell City Court defending client against a DUI charge. This is my client's first in a lifetime DUI.
Fighting client's DUI in Gwinnett Recorders Court. I'm in Gwinnett County Recorders Court, defending my client against a DUI. This is my client's second DUI in five years.
Ticketed in Alpharetta for DUI? Call Attorney Scott Miller Were you ticketed in Alpharetta, for a DUI? Have local Alpharetta DUI defense attorney Scott Miller, fight for you.
Let DUI Defense Lawyer Scott Miller fight for you. It is always best to hire a local DUI defense lawyer to fight for you in the local court.
Were you arrested for a DU in Alpharetta? Georgia 400 passes through Alpharetta, and there are many DUI arrests on that particular portion of GA-400.
Have a DUI and Child Endangerment charge Call Atty. S. Miller I was contacted by a potential client who was charged with a DUI. She was also charged with child endangerment and failure to maintain lane.
Every accident caused by a drunk driver is preventable! The number of deaths caused by drunk driving increases every year in the USA. Every accident caused by a drunk driver is preventable!
"Don't get stopped for DUI in Alpharetta," says Atty. Miller Don't get stopped for DUI in Alpharetta! "If your vehicle is stopped and you are charged with DUI, your problems are just beginning," says Atty. Scott Miller
Fighting client's DUI in Dunnwoody, GA. City Court. I'm in Dunwoody City Court fighting my client's DUI charge.
Get an Alpharetta DUI attorney to fight for you in Alpharetta A DUI charge is not a simple traffic ticket. If you are convicted, it will remain on your record forever.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia