I represented my client in Alpharetta Municipal court for a DUI.
His vehicle had been stopped for failure to maintain lane and speeding.
After failing a roadside sobriety test, my client was arrested for DUI.
The DUI charge then became the most serious charge and the other charges become the lesser charges.
After significant negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I was also able to get the speeding and failure to maintain charges dismissed.
My client, who plead to reckless driving, will be required to attend driving school and substance-abuse classes.
After these requirements are completed “the hold and clear” “which means” an earned dismissal will be completed
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you received a traffic ticket for DUI or other traffic related matters, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 today, for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia