I appeared with my client in Fulton County Court to defend him against a DUI, driving less safe charge.
This particular case is made more difficult, because my client is under 21 years of age.
Following discussions with the court, I move for the court to dismiss the charges against my client based on the failure of the prosecution to provide the video of the arrest.
I knew for full well that this was the first jury trial calendar, and the judge would probably deny the dismissal, which he did. The judge reset the case for another jury trial in March.
This gives me a additional time to work on my client’s defense, however if the prosecution fails to provide the video a second time, then I can get my client’s charge dismissed.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been arrested for DUI, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- I called attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. I was stopped on Georgia 400 for speeding, and I was arrested for DUI. After meeting with Scott, I was impressed with his knowledge of the law and his easy-going manner. He told me that because this was my first DUI, he might be able to get it reduced to another charge. In court he was amazing, he convinced the prosecutor to reduce my charge to reckless driving. He also got my speeding ticket dismissed. How lucky for me to have seen him on the web. Manish: Alpharetta
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia