This morning, February 5, 2018, I received a call from a previous client who had been charged last night with DUI.
He told me that he’d had a few drinks at a Super Bowl party, and he was stopped on his way home
Fortunate for my client, this was his first in a lifetime DUI charge.
He is also fortunate, that the the court is one of the ones that I have been regularly appearing in for the past 12+ years.
Often, with a first in a lifetime DUI client, I can get the DUI charge reduced to reckless driving.
The benefit of getting the charge reduced to reckless driving, is
that my client would not have a DUI charge on his record.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been ticketed for DUI, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia