I appeared with my client in Milton, GA., Municipal Court to fight his DUI traffic ticket.
This client was stopped for a failure to maintain lane violation, and then he was arrested and charged with DUI.
The DUI becomes the most significant charge, because jail time is a real possibility, and losing his driving privileges is a possibility.
Following considerable negotiation with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to drop the failure to maintain lane charge, and reduce the DUI charge to reckless driving.
My client must attend an alcohol and substance abuse class and perform multiple hours of community service.
This is a very good outcome for this client, because he will not have a DUI conviction on his permanent record.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a DUI ticket, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- I called attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. I was stopped on Georgia 400 for speeding, and I was arrested for DUI. After meeting with Scott, I was impressed with his knowledge of the law and his easy-going manner. He told me that because this was my first DUI, he might be able to get it reduced to another charge. In court he was amazing, he convinced the prosecutor to reduce my charge to reckless driving. He also got my speeding ticket dismissed. How lucky for me to have seen him on the web. Manish: Alpharetta
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia