I appeared with my client in Milton, GA., Municipal Court to fight his DUI traffic ticket.
This client was stopped for a failure to maintain lane violation, and then he was arrested and charged with DUI.
The DUI becomes the most significant charge, because jail time is a real possibility, and losing his driving privileges is a possibility.
Following considerable negotiation with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to drop the failure to maintain lane charge, and reduce the DUI charge to reckless driving.
My client must attend an alcohol and substance abuse class and perform multiple hours of community service.
This is a very good outcome for this client, because he will not have a DUI conviction on his permanent record.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a DUI ticket, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia