On Tuesday, November 7, 2017, I appeared on behalf of my client to enter a DUI plea in absentia.
My client lives in California and was unable to return to Georgia for this case. This is his first in a lifetime DUI charge.
However, because my client was unable to complete the court’s requirements to have his charge reduced to a lesser charge in a timely manner, I was able to negotiate the minimal penalty possible for a DUI.
My client was very happy with this outcome and please that he did not have to return to Georgia in person.
If you are facing charges of DUI, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia