I appeared in Roswell City Court to fight my client's DUI charge.
Although, my client's blood alcohol level was high, this was his first in a lifetime charge.
After considerable negations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the charge reduced to reckless driving.
This is a big win for my client, because he will not have a DUI on his record.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense of attorney, Scott Miller.
If you are facing a DUI charge, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 10/31/2018license suspension hearing with my client
- Posted on 05/30/2018Georgia code 40-6-391, DUI, driving less safe.
- Posted on 04/11/2018Defending my client against a DUI in Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia