My client had been stopped for speeding and failed the roadside sobriety test. This is my client's first in a lifetime DUI charge.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the DUI charge reduced to reckless driving, and the speeding charge dismissed.
This is a double win for my client. First, she will not have a DUI charge on her record, and secondly the speeding charge was dismissed.
This lady is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you are facing charges of DUI or other traffic ticket charges, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 10/31/2018license suspension hearing with my client
- Posted on 05/30/2018Georgia code 40-6-391, DUI, driving less safe.
- Posted on 04/11/2018Defending my client against a DUI in Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia