As soon as you are released from jail, you should hire a local expert DUI defense attorney.
This attorney should be one that regularly appears in the court in which you are charged.
He will be familiar with the workings and the personnel of the particular court.
You should record all of the circumstances that led to your vehicle being stopped, and all of your interactions with the police. This information should include the time of day, the weather conditions, the available light, and the location of the vehicle stop.
Remember as much as possible, the instructions and words, that the officer used with you.
All of these things may be valuable in your defense.
Your attorney has 10 days from the time of your arrest to request that your Drivers License not be suspended.
If this is your second or more in a lifetime DUI, it is ever so urgent for you to act immediately.
For more information about DUI defense, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia