Labor Day frees us from work to enjoy leisure time like backyard barbecues. If alcohol is involved in your Labor Day celebration, do not drive a motor vehicle. Have a designated driver accompany you to the celebration.
If no designated driver he's available, remember this, your liver takes one hour to remove one ounce of alcohol from your bloodstream.
If you have consumed 3 ounces of alcohol, then it will take your liver three hours to clear the alcohol from your bloodstream.
Do not drink and drive, the AAA offers free towing for your vehicle on Labor Day. Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
This plea for sober driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about do you like tickets, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia