On September 11, 2017, I was in the Alpharetta Municipal Courthouse representing my client.
This was my client's first in a lifetime DUI charge. Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the charge reduced to reckless driving.
This is a great outcome for my client, because there will be no DUI conviction on his record, and there will be no license suspension.
This client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a DUI or other traffic ticket charge, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 10/31/2018license suspension hearing with my client
- Posted on 05/30/2018Georgia code 40-6-391, DUI, driving less safe.
- Posted on 04/11/2018Defending my client against a DUI in Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia