The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 365
Alpharetta DUI Lawyer Scott Miller Successfully Defends His Client Against Drivers License Suspension.
Fulton, Cobb, and DeKalb Criminal Lawyer, Attorney Scott Miller gets client's charges of Shoplifting and Possession of Ilegal Drugs Dismissed.Fulton, Cobb, and DeKalb Criminal Lawyer, Attorney Scott Miller gets client,s charges of Shoplifting and Possession of Ilegal Drugs Dismissed.
Alpharetta GA Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller Gets Clients Bond Reduced
Alpharetta Speeding ticket Lawyer Scott Miller Gets His Clients Suspended Drivers License Reinstated.
Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller Appears in Fulton Superior Court to Defend Client
Criminal Defense Attorney Scott Miller gets clients drug charges dismissed.Criminal Defense Attorney Scott Miller gets client's drug charges dismissed.
Having an Attorney makes all the differenceAlpharetta Attorney Scott Miller explains why having legal representation is preferred
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor