The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Fighting client's speeding ticket in Forsyth Court: On Thursday, July 11, 2019, I appeared with my client in Forsyth County Court.
Attending a bond hearing for my client in Fulton County Jail. May 30, 2019, at 9:35 AM: My client, who is a teenager, was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving for traveling 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Fighting client’s traffic tickets in DeKalb Recorders Court Thursday, June 6, 2019: I appeared with my client DeKalb Recorders Court.
Fighting client's serious injury by vehicle charge in Fulton. June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM: I appeared in Fulton Superior Court with my client, my client’s family, the victim, and victim’s family.
Fighting client’s super speeder ticket in Forsyth St. Court On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared in Forsyth State Court accompanied by my client. He was ticketed for driving 90 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Fighting client’s speeding in Forsyth, GA. On Thursday, June 6, 2019, I appeared on behalf of my client in Forsyth State Court. My client had been charged with speeding.
Getting client's passing school bus ticket dismissed in GA. In December, I appeared in Sandy Springs city court with my client to answer the charge of passing a stopped school bus.
Getting client’s striking pedestrian charge amended. In December, I appeared with my client in Sandy Springs City Court. My client had been charged with striking a pedestrian.
Getting client's stop sign violation dismissed in Alpharetta. In December, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court, he had been charged with failure to stop at a stop sign.
Speeding in metro Atlanta can be expensive! Speeding in metro Atlanta can be expensive! If you are issued a speeding ticket in metro Atlanta the result can be expensive.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor