The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Mask wearing bank robber in Cobb County: Surgical masks are in short supply in metro Atlanta, and one man is taking advantage of the coronavirus scare by wearing a surgical mask while robbing banks.
Possible snow showers Friday morning in Atlanta Atlanta may experience snow showers today. With temperatures in the 20s and 30s, Atlanta could experience snow this morning, this afternoon and tonight.
Atlanta homes evacuated because of gas leak today. Atlanta fire department Issued an evacuation order for homes in the area of Glen Iris Drive and East Avenue.
Winter weather advisory for North Georgia: 2//19/2020, A winter weather advisory has been posted beginning 5 AM Thursday through 1:00 AM Friday.
Getting under age client's speeding reduced in Sandy Springs: Friday, February 14, 2020: I appeared with my client in the Sandy Springs Municipal Court to defend a high-speed traffic ticket in a construction zone.
Monday, February 10, 2020, in Milton Municipal Court: On Monday, February 10, 2020, I appeared with my client at 1:30 PM in Milton Municipal Court. He was charged with a super speeder ticket
Monday, February 10, 2020 Sandy Springs Court: I appeared with my client In Sandy Springs Court. My client was charged with speeding 112 mph in a 55 mph zone.
Solving client’s traffic ticket in Roswell, GA. On Monday, January 13, 2020, I appeared with my client in the Roswell City Court.
Happy New Year 2020! Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, prosperous, and stress free New Year 2020!
Fighting client's charge in Sandy Springs Municipal Court: On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, I appeared in Sandy Springs Municipal Court with my client. My client had been charged with reckless driving and a high-speed traffic ticket.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor