The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Fighting client's failure to yield accident charge: On August 26, 2019, at 5:10 PM, I appeared with my client in DeKalb State Court. This client had been charged with a failure to yield accident.
Fighting client’s following too close charge in Roswell: Monday, August 26, 2019, I appeared with my client in Roswell city court. He was charged with a following to close accident.
Fighting client’s speeding ticket in Johns Creek GA. Court On 9/27/19, I appeared with my client in John’s Creek Court. He was charged was speeding 69 mph in a 45 mph zone. This was the client’s 11th speeding ticket.
Traffic ticket, client’s hold and clear in Milton Georgia. August 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM: I appeared with my client in Milton City Court.
8/21/19, in Roswell Court with client charged with speeding At 5:20 PM, I appeared in Roswell Municipal Court with my client. My client was charged with a very high speeding ticket, traveling 71 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.
8/16/19, I appeared with my client in Douglas County Court. Friday, August 16, 2019: I appeared with my client in Douglas County State Court.
Fighting client's speeding ticket in Forsyth Court: On Thursday, July 11, 2019, I appeared with my client in Forsyth County Court.
Attending a bond hearing for my client in Fulton County Jail. May 30, 2019, at 9:35 AM: My client, who is a teenager, was arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving for traveling 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Fighting client’s traffic tickets in DeKalb Recorders Court Thursday, June 6, 2019: I appeared with my client DeKalb Recorders Court.
Fighting client's serious injury by vehicle charge in Fulton. June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM: I appeared in Fulton Superior Court with my client, my client’s family, the victim, and victim’s family.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor