The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 1
Getting client’s shoplifting charge dismissed in Alpharetta: In December, I appeared in Alpharetta Municipal Court with my teenage client who had been charged with shoplifting at Northpoint Mall.
Defending client against felony arrest, felony drug possession. On Thursday, September 14, I accompanied my client to the Fayette County Court. My client had been charged with felony drug possession, felony obstruction of an officer, and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
Getting earned dismissal for client’s shoplifting charge. On Friday, March 16, 2018, I appeared with my client in the Dunwoody Municipal Court.
Fighting client’s shoplifting charge in Alpharetta, GA. On a Tuesday, I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court. She had been charged with shoplifting at Northpoint Mall.
Fighting client’s DUI charge in Alpharetta, Georgia. On a Friday, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court to fight his DUI charge.
Getting client's shoplifting charge dismissed in Dunwoody Getting client's shoplifting charge dismissed in Dunwoody On Wednesday, March 14, 2018, I appeared with my client in Dunwoody Municipal Court.
Fighting client's theft by taking charge in Fulton County In November, I appeared in Fulton County Court with my client who was accused of fraud and theft by taking.
Fighting client’s shoplifting charge Forsyth Magistrate Court On Thursday, October 26, I appeared with my client in Forsyth Magistrate Court to fight his second in a lifetime shoplifting charge.
Getting client’s shoplifting charge dismissed in Roswell, GA. On Monday October 23, 2017, I appeared with my client in Roswell City Court to defend him against a second in a lifetime shoplifting charge.
Arrested shoplifting? Call shoplifting attorney S. Miller. Shoplifting was widespread during the Christmas and New Year’s holiday season. Call the Alpharetta, GA., shoplifting defense attorney Scott Miller.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I can’t recommend Attorney Scott Miller enough. I called Scott and told him that I had been arrested for shoplifting. He listened carefully and I could tell he understood what stress I was going through. Scott explained to me what would happen in court. When we stood before the judge, Scott was very professional, he explained my situation to Court and then got my case dismissed. Monica: Sandy Springs
- Attorney Miller got my Dunwoody shoplifting charge dismissed. I highly recommend Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller, he gave me my life back.. I was arrested for shoplifting at Perimeter Mall and he got my charge dismissed. Attorney Scott Miller had me repay the merchant for the amount of merchandise I took. He arranged for me to attend an anti-shoplifting school. He had me write a 1000 word essay on the harm done by shoplifting, and he had me perform many hours of community service. When I appeared in court with attorney Miller, I had already completed all the requirements the court usually requires. Attorney Miller was very professional and make me feel that he was in charge rather than the court being in charge of my future. For this I am very grateful! My case was dismissed after I paid a fine and Attorney Miller submitted the paperwork proving that I had already finished all the court requirements. This was my first attempt at shoplifting and I am positive it will be my last! Anonymous: Dunwoody
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughters shoplifting dismissed in Dunwoody. Scott helped my daughter with a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at Perimeter Mall. He represented her before the court and got the court to dismiss my daughters charge, provided she makes restitution to the merchant, writes a term paper on who is injured by shoplifting, and performs community service. Bonnie: Dunwoody, Georgia
- Posted on 09/03/2012 If you have been charged with possession of marijuana, call attorney Scott Miller. He has the skill and the experience, to negotiate with the prosecutor and the judge on your behalf. He often gets the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Burglary Charges
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Aiding and Abetting