Fighting client’s DUI charge in Alpharetta, Georgia.
On a Friday, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court to fight his DUI charge.
My client had been stopped for failure to maintain lane on GA-400. After the vehicle stop, he was arrested for DUI.
This is his second in a lifetime DUI charge, however the first occurred over 10 years ago.
After negotiation with the prosecutor, I was able to get to the DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I was also able to get the failure to maintain lane charge dismissed.
This is a wonderful outcome for my client. He is thrilled with the results.
This client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about DUI charges, or other traffic ticket charges, contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I can’t recommend Attorney Scott Miller enough. I called Scott and told him that I had been arrested for shoplifting. He listened carefully and I could tell he understood what stress I was going through. Scott explained to me what would happen in court. When we stood before the judge, Scott was very professional, he explained my situation to Court and then got my case dismissed. Monica: Sandy Springs
- Attorney Miller got my Dunwoody shoplifting charge dismissed. I highly recommend Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller, he gave me my life back.. I was arrested for shoplifting at Perimeter Mall and he got my charge dismissed. Attorney Scott Miller had me repay the merchant for the amount of merchandise I took. He arranged for me to attend an anti-shoplifting school. He had me write a 1000 word essay on the harm done by shoplifting, and he had me perform many hours of community service. When I appeared in court with attorney Miller, I had already completed all the requirements the court usually requires. Attorney Miller was very professional and make me feel that he was in charge rather than the court being in charge of my future. For this I am very grateful! My case was dismissed after I paid a fine and Attorney Miller submitted the paperwork proving that I had already finished all the court requirements. This was my first attempt at shoplifting and I am positive it will be my last! Anonymous: Dunwoody
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughters shoplifting dismissed in Dunwoody. Scott helped my daughter with a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at Perimeter Mall. He represented her before the court and got the court to dismiss my daughters charge, provided she makes restitution to the merchant, writes a term paper on who is injured by shoplifting, and performs community service. Bonnie: Dunwoody, Georgia
- Posted on 09/03/2012 If you have been charged with possession of marijuana, call attorney Scott Miller. He has the skill and the experience, to negotiate with the prosecutor and the judge on your behalf. He often gets the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Burglary Charges
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Aiding and Abetting