Been charged with a Georgia traffic violation, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation and have questions? Get your answers from an Alpharetta attorney.
- Page 1
What are the penalties for the 2nd offense illegal possession in Georgia?
What are the penalties for 1st offence illegal possession?
Do illegal drugs have to be in my possession for me to be charged?
What are the different scheduled drugs in Georgia?
If I'm convicted of illegal possession Scheduled Drugs in Georgia, will my drivers license be suspended?
What are the most common felonies in Georgia?
What is considered a felony in Georgia?
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Posted on 01/10/2019 Shoplifting in Gwinnett County Georgia:
- Posted on 01/29/2018 Shoplifting suspect kicks Alpharetta police officer in face
- Posted on 02/27/2017 2 defendants convicted of a hate crime in Douglas County, GA.
- I can’t recommend Attorney Scott Miller enough. I called Scott and told him that I had been arrested for shoplifting. He listened carefully and I could tell he understood what stress I was going through. Scott explained to me what would happen in court. When we stood before the judge, Scott was very professional, he explained my situation to Court and then got my case dismissed. Monica: Sandy Springs
- Attorney Miller got my Dunwoody shoplifting charge dismissed. I highly recommend Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller, he gave me my life back.. I was arrested for shoplifting at Perimeter Mall and he got my charge dismissed. Attorney Scott Miller had me repay the merchant for the amount of merchandise I took. He arranged for me to attend an anti-shoplifting school. He had me write a 1000 word essay on the harm done by shoplifting, and he had me perform many hours of community service. When I appeared in court with attorney Miller, I had already completed all the requirements the court usually requires. Attorney Miller was very professional and make me feel that he was in charge rather than the court being in charge of my future. For this I am very grateful! My case was dismissed after I paid a fine and Attorney Miller submitted the paperwork proving that I had already finished all the court requirements. This was my first attempt at shoplifting and I am positive it will be my last! Anonymous: Dunwoody
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughters shoplifting dismissed in Dunwoody. Scott helped my daughter with a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at Perimeter Mall. He represented her before the court and got the court to dismiss my daughters charge, provided she makes restitution to the merchant, writes a term paper on who is injured by shoplifting, and performs community service. Bonnie: Dunwoody, Georgia