The Law Office of Scott Miller provides access to updated blogs regarding Georgia DUIs, traffic violations, misdemeanors, felonies and probation violations.
- Page 3
Speeding in metro Atlanta can be expensive! Speeding in metro Atlanta can be expensive! If you are issued a speeding ticket in metro Atlanta the result can be expensive.
Getting my client’s charge of battery dismissed in Fulton: In December, I appeared in Fulton County Magistrate Court to defend my client charged with simple battery.
Getting client’s DUI reduced in Gwinnett County: In November, I appeared with my client in Gwinnett Recorders Court. I was there to defend him against a DUI, driving less safe charge.
Fighting client's following to close in Alparetta City Court In December, I appeared in Alpharetta City Court to defend my client against the charge of following too closely.
In Johns Creek Court defending client's improper turn charge December in Johns Creek City Court to defend my client who was charged with improper turn, driving in the median, and driving on the wrong side of the roadway.
Fighting client’s striking pedestrian charge in Sandy Springs In September, I appeared with my client in Sandy Springs Municipal Court. My client was charged with striking a pedestrian.
Slow down when workers are present. Your future is at stake! Slow down when workers are present. Their lives and your future depend on it. Georgia code 40–6–188, speeding in a construction zone is a serious ticket.
Don’t end up with a DUI on your record, it doesn’t go away. A DUI doesn’t go away, always fight it. Call the Alpharetta, Roswell, Dunwoody, DUI Defense attorney Scott Miller today, for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Friday, 4/12/19 at Forsyth County Court: Got client a NOLO On Friday, April 12, 2019, I appeared with my client in Forsyth County Court.
Got client’s reckless driving charge reduced in Alpharetta. Wed. February 20, 2019, at 3:00 PM: I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court. He was charged with reckless driving and too fast for conditions.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor