Georgia code 40 – 6–188, speeding in a construction zone is a serious ticket.
If you are found guilty, you would be guilty of a misdemeanor of high and aggravated nature. The punishment is a fine of not less than $100 no more than $2000. This could include jail time of up to 12 months.
I appeared recently in the Alpharetta Municipal Court to defend a client against the charge of speeding in a highway work zone.
After considerable negotiation with the prosecutor I was able to get my client’s speed
reduced and get his charge dismissed.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller, he is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor