Georgia code 40 – 6–188, speeding in a construction zone is a serious ticket.
If you are found guilty, you would be guilty of a misdemeanor of high and aggravated nature. The punishment is a fine of not less than $100 no more than $2000. This could include jail time of up to 12 months.
I appeared recently in the Alpharetta Municipal Court to defend a client against the charge of speeding in a highway work zone.
After considerable negotiation with the prosecutor I was able to get my client’s speed
reduced and get his charge dismissed.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller, he is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor