Arrested in Alpharetta for hit and run?
Hit and run is a serious criminal offense in Georgia. This can be charged for the simple act of backing into a parked car in a parking lot and leaving without notification to the owner, to hitting a pedestrian who is crossing the street and fleeing.
This simple act of hitting your neighbors mailbox or striking a parked car and leaving the scene, can result in your arrest, and a criminal charge of hit-and-run.
A person charged with hit-and-run will be arrested and taken to the local jurisdiction detention center, and held for a set period of time.
Conviction for a hit and run violation can result in a large monetary fine and additional jail time.
If you have been charged with hit-and-run, contact the experienced hit and run defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Arrested in Alpharetta for hit and run?
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/06/2020 Flooding in counties south of I-20 Georgia governor Brian Kemp declared a state of emergency for the southern part of metro Atlanta lying below, I-20 Roads are flooded and bridges are washed out. Be careful when traveling especially in times of low visibility. This news blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller he is available today for free consultation at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 03/05/2020 Driver doing donuts on I-285 shuts down traffic. Clayton county police are looking to find drivers who block traffic on I-285 and broke several laws while driving recklessly preforming what is called donuts. This practice known as drift racing breaks at least three laws: drift racing, reckless driving, laying drag. All of these actions are criminal behavior and treated harshly by the law. Individuals caught performing this maneuver or immediately arrested and taken to jail and charged with criminal misdemeanors. This may seem like good fun to the drivers and viewers, however many accidents and deaths have occurred because of this kind of behavior. All drivers are urged to use common sense when operating their vehicles and avoid this type of reckless behavior. This news blog comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Scott Miller is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 03/04/2020 City of Atlanta coronavirus disease 2019 response: The city of Atlanta has created a central location where people can go to find information about the coronavirus. Visit this web-page Atlantaga.gov/government/mayor-s-office/city-of-atlanta-covid-19-response: At this site you will find answers to questions like, how to protect myself and my family? Do I need to wear a mask? Should I cancel my social activities and trips? How should I prepare? This news blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Scott Miller is available daily for free consultations concerning traffic tickets and other criminal matters. Call Attorney Miller for a free consultation at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.