When you go to a gathering where alcohol will be served, take a designated driver with you.
If you are alone and have been drinking alcohol, leave your car and call Uber to take you home.
There are services that will provide a driver who will come to your location and drive you home in your own vehicle.
These driver services are available in the metro Atlanta area and have been publicized in the media.
This plea for safe sober driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been ticketed for DUI, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- I called attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. I was stopped on Georgia 400 for speeding, and I was arrested for DUI. After meeting with Scott, I was impressed with his knowledge of the law and his easy-going manner. He told me that because this was my first DUI, he might be able to get it reduced to another charge. In court he was amazing, he convinced the prosecutor to reduce my charge to reckless driving. He also got my speeding ticket dismissed. How lucky for me to have seen him on the web. Manish: Alpharetta
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia