Unfortunately their drivers license is taken and they are given a temporary permit. After this happens, the clock starts ticking and there is a 10 day period from the date of the arrest, to request a license suspension appeal. If you do not requested a hearing within 10 days, then the driver's license will be suspended.
Time is of the essence. It is important that you immediately begin to fight your DUI charge. For information about fighting a DUI charge in Georgia contact the DUI defense Attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, GA. For a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia