Death related auto accidents increased during the Fourth of July weekend. The families that are left behind have lost a father, or mother, brother, or sister.
What a tragedy for all involved. What makes this all the worse is the fact that this was an unnecessary loss. Families are often he left with this one question. If only they had?
Please drive with caution, and if you are celebrating over this Fourth of July weekend with alcohol, have a designated alcohol free driver take you home.
This message is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Miller specializes in DUI defense, speeding, and other traffic ticket defense.
If you have questions for attorney Miller you may contact him at 770-408-1001. Or you may reach him on the Internet.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia