GA. attorney Scott Miller says, "do this if a friend or family member on probation is arrested."

The friend or family member should notify the probation officer of the arrest. This is done by visiting the probation officer in person. The probation officer may ask to see any paperwork that can be provided pertaining to the arrest.
Because the probation officer will not be able to discuss the defendants case with you, you should hire an experienced probation violation defense attorney to represent your friend or family member.

If you have questions about the above or if your friend or family member has been arrested for probation violation, contact the probation violation defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Scott Miller
Connect with me
Georgia Attorney at Law
Post A Comment

Get Help Now

Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.