In this scenario, we have lost valuable time in developing a defense for the client that will be successful defending them.
DUI is a serious criminal misdemeanor charge. I recommend that anyone arrested for DUI, should at their first opportunity, make careful notes about the event.
It is best to write down the circumstances of the auto stop, including what the officer questions were, and what responses you gave to the law-enforcement officer. If you performed a field sobriety test, write down what the weather conditions were like. What was the road surface was like? Was it wet and slippery?
Write down anything that may have impeded your performance during the field sobriety test. List your age, your health conditions, medication that you're taking which may affect your performance.
With these things done, it will be easier to prepare a successful defense.
If you have questions about the above or if you have been accused of DUI, contact the highly successful and experienced DUI defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia