Each and every time a law-enforcement officer makes a traffic stop, he or she is looking for signs of impaired driving, DUI.
The police officer, will ask for your drivers license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. After you give them the documents, the officer will try to engage you in conversation so that he or she can smell your breath. They are also looking for slurred words, glassy eyes, and other signs, that might indicate, you were driving impaired, DUI.
You are not required to answer any of their questions, like where are you going and, where are you come from. You are not required to tell them. People often feel obligated to give the law-enforcement officer as much information as they can, thinking that it is best be cooperative. Sometimes this information can work against you.
If you have been stopped and arrested for DUI, it is best if you to hire an expert DUI defense attorney.
Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience successfully defending clients in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
If you are facing charges of DUI, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia