DUI is prosecuted as a criminal misdemeanor charge. It is not a simple traffic violation. Pleading guilty, or being found guilty by the court for DUI, can mean serious jail time, loss of drivers license, and an expensive monetary fine.
If you have been charged with DUI, driving less safe, it is best to have a DUI defense attorney who works in that particular court frequently, and on a regular basis, defend you.
Attorney Scott Miller works in the Alpharetta Municipal Court a minimum of 2-3 times per week. He has been doing this for the past 12 plus years. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge in DUI defense, and has the advantage of having worked with the Alpharetta municipal Court staff and officials for the past 12 plus years.
If you have been charged with DUI-driving less safe in Alpharetta, GA., contact the Alpharetta DUI defense attorney Scott Miller, at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia