How to fight a DUI charge in Alpharetta, GA.
A law enforcement officer must have reasonable and articulate facts to believe that the law has been broken before stopping your car.
It could be argued that there was insufficient evidence of a law being broken to permit the officer to stop your vehicle.
The law-enforcement officer suspects that you're under the influence of alcohol.
It is possible to challenge the law-enforcement officers suspicion that you were under the influence of alcohol. There may be acceptable reasons why your speech was slurred, or that your eyes appeared to be bloodshot. If you have a medical condition or you are taking medication for allergies, this may explain the bloodshot eyes and the slurred speech.
If you are charged with DUI it is best to be represented by a experienced DUI defense attorney. Contact experienced DUI defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia