Many people find themselves in this dilemma every day.
Even if you had only one alcoholic drink in the last hour, it is best to not drive your car.
A healthy liver will metabolize 1 ounce of alcohol per hour.
If you had only 1 ounce of alcohol to drink, and you have a healthy liver, your blood should be alcohol free in one hour. Unfortunately many of us do not have healthy livers, and we do not restrict our alcohol to 1 ounce per hour.
It is always best to have a designated driver. If you do not have a designated driver, the smart thing to do would be to call a taxi to take you home.
The result of a DUI conviction on your record can have an impact on your life forever.
Be smart, have a designated driver or take a taxi home, if you have consumed alcohol.
This information is provided to you but the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may reach Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia