How can we fight the DUI, I was feeling a buzz.
There are many ways to defend against a DUI arrest.
I always suggest that as soon as you can, record everything that you remember about your vehicle stop, and your subsequent arrest.
Write down what led up to the vehicle stop. Were you speeding? Was your vehicle weaving in and out of its traffic lane? Were you involved in a collision? Were you stopped at a license check?
The answers to these questions will give your attorney an approach to use, to build a defense for you.
Another helpful item will be the weather conditions at the time you were stopped. Was it raining and the roads were slippery. What was the light conditions, did you have good visibility or was your visibility poor. Were their any witnesses present with you, that could testify about the vehicle stop.
The arresting officer must have probable cause to stop your vehicle.
With this information in hand, you should hire a local DUI defense lawyer to represent you in court. He should be someone who has a long term established relationship with the court that you are appearing in.
Alpharetta DUI defense attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years experience, successfully defending clients against the charge of DUI, in the Alpharetta Municipal Court,
You can reach Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia