An auto stop that leads to your DUI arrest, can be your worst day ever.
At every traffic stop, the law-enforcement officer will be looking for any sign of impaired driving. These signs include: vehicle failing to maintain lane, slurred speech of the driver, blurry eyes of the driver, the smell of alcohol in the vehicle or on the driver, open containers of alcohol in the vehicle.
If a law-enforcement officer observed any of these items, he will likely ask you to perform a roadside sobriety test. All of this may result in your arrest for DUI, driving less safe.
A DUI arrest is usually made with evidence to back it up, and this evidence we will be used against in court.
If this happens to you, you will need a expert DUI defense attorney to represent you in court.
If you are facing a DUI charge in the Alpharetta Municipal Court, contact the local expert, DUI defense attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia