Attorney Scott Miller is the local expert in DUI. He has defended clients charged with DUI, in the Alpharetta Municipal court for over 10 years. Attorney Miller has earned the respect of the court personnel, and its officers.
Having a DUI on your record can be a game changer for your career.
A DUI conviction brings serious consequences. You may be sentenced to jail, and you will have to pay a significant monetary penalty. When convicted of a DUI, you may have your driving privileges revoked. At best if you are convicted you may only have limited driving privileges. You may only be allowed to drive to work or to a doctor appointments.
Everyone convicted of DUI says to themselves, "well if I had known all this would happen, I would not have consumed alcohol and driven the car."
The first and best advice that anyone can receive is, to avoid drinking alcohol before be driving a motor vehicle.
If you have consumed alcohol, get someone to drive for you, and if it is not possible call a taxi.
If you have issues with DUI, call the Alpharetta, GA. Expert, attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia