(1) write everything down that you remember pertaining to the vehicle stop, field sobriety test, and the arrest, then include the date and the time of day and sign it.
(2) obtain a copy of the arrest report. It usually include's the officer's name and his or her comments about your vehicle stop. You should be able to get your copy at the police station.
(3) hire a local DUI defense attorney to defend you in court. Ideally this attorney should be someone who has successfully defended DUI clients in this particular court for many years. The DUI defense attorney can use the information that you remember to defend you.
This information is provided to you by the DUI defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia. Attorney Miller has over 10 years of experience in successfully defending clients against the charge of DUI in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
You can contact Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia