DUI is a serious criminal misdemeanor. It is not a simple traffic violation.
If you are convicted of DUI you can face serious jail time. In addition, you may lose your drivers license and have to pay a substantial monetary fine.
If you have been accused of DUI in Alpharetta, Georgia, it is always best to hire and Alpharetta DUI defense attorney to defend you.
Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience defending clients in the Alpharetta Municipal court against the charge of DUI. During those 10 plus years, Attorney Miller has gained a complete understanding of the workings of the court,
and he earned the respect of the court personnel, and its officers.
After working with attorney Miller, you will understand why his motto has become, "case dismissed."
If you have questions about DUI or if you're facing charges of DUI, contact the Alpharetta, GA. DUI defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Scott handled my DUI case, he got the charge reduced, now I don’t have a DUI on my record. I recommend him To anyone with a DUI charge. Shakti: Alpharetta
- I liked Attorney Scott Miller from the moment we met. I talked to several attorneys before I picked Attorney Miller to help me. I liked him from the moment we met. He was very professional, and he seemed to know everything about the law. In court, he convinced the prosecutor to drop my DUI charge. Belinda: Dunwoody, GA.
- Posted on 08/13/2013 Boating Under the Influence Laws in Georgia – What To Do if You Are Charged With BUI
- Posted on 08/05/2013 Georgia DUI Attorney: The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test Is Not Always Accurate
- Posted on 07/26/2013 The Consequences You Face for a DUI in Georgia