Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 12/07/2021 Hooray for Attorney Scott Miller! He represented me in Cobb County Court last week for a super speeder ticket.
- Posted on 03/06/2020 Flooding in counties south of I-20 Georgia governor Brian Kemp declared a state of emergency for the southern part of metro Atlanta lying below, I-20 Roads are flooded and bridges are washed out. Be careful when traveling especially in times of low visibility. This news blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller he is available today for free consultation at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 03/05/2020 Driver doing donuts on I-285 shuts down traffic. Clayton county police are looking to find drivers who block traffic on I-285 and broke several laws while driving recklessly preforming what is called donuts. This practice known as drift racing breaks at least three laws: drift racing, reckless driving, laying drag. All of these actions are criminal behavior and treated harshly by the law. Individuals caught performing this maneuver or immediately arrested and taken to jail and charged with criminal misdemeanors. This may seem like good fun to the drivers and viewers, however many accidents and deaths have occurred because of this kind of behavior. All drivers are urged to use common sense when operating their vehicles and avoid this type of reckless behavior. This news blog comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Scott Miller is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com