If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI), and think that you do not have a chance, think again. We have all heard the old saying, “The best defense is a good offense.” This could not be truer than when you are facing a DUI charge. As a northern Georgia DUI defense law firm , we often see people give up and take their punishment without a fight.
It is your legal right to challenge the charges against you. By getting the help of an experienced Roswell DUI attorney, your chances of winning improve greatly. A good attorney can use many different strategies to poke holes in the prosecution’s case and strengthen your position. Let’s look at what goes into a DUI defense. The prosecution must prove the following in a DUI case:
- That you—the defendant—were driving the vehicle
- That your ability to be safe behind the wheel was compromised by being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a combination of both
If your defense attorney can prove either one of these wrong, the prosecution will not have a strong case against you. In addition, hiring a Roswell DUI lawyer, will greatly improve your chances of achieving one or more of the following goals:
- Reduced charges
- Dropped charges
- Reversal of a driver’s license suspension
- Reduced or no jail time
- Possible acquittal if you go to trial
If you could achieve even one of these goals, wouldn’t it make sense to hire an attorney who can help you do so? Following are three reasons you should hire Alpharetta DUI attorney Scott Miller to help you fight your DUI charges:
- The Stakes Are Too High. You simply have too much to lose if convicted of a DUI. High fines, license suspension, probation, insurance premium increases, a tarnished criminal record, hours of community service, DUI school, and even jail time are all very real outcomes of a conviction.
- The Results Speak for Themselves. The Law Office of Scott Miller has a great reputation for working hard, conducting thorough research, and finding the weaknesses in the prosecution’s case. In addition, Attorney Miller has developed a strong, positive relationship with the Georgia courts. Check out our testimonials.
- We Care. As a northern Georgia defense attorney, Attorney Miller has dedicated his life to upholding the legal rights of every person he represents. Our firm cares about you and knows what to do to help you through this very difficult time in your life. We believe that every citizen deserves an advocate, no matter what the charges.
Call the Law Firm of Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 or fill out the free consultation form on this page. Do not ever plead guilty when help is just a phone call away.